18.3083, Calls: Semantics/Pragmatics/Int'l Jrnl for the Semiotics of Law (Jrnl)

Mon Oct 22 02:53:00 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-3083. Sun Oct 21 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.3083, Calls: Semantics/Pragmatics/Int'l Jrnl for the Semiotics of Law (Jrnl)

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Fatemeh Abdollahi <fatemeh at linguistlist.org>

As a matter of policy, LINGUIST discourages the use of abbreviations
or acronyms in conference announcements unless they are explained in
the text.