18.3093, Confs: Typology,Austronesian,Chinese-Tibetan-Mongolian/Taiwan

Mon Oct 22 20:02:16 UTC 2007

LINGUIST List: Vol-18-3093. Mon Oct 22 2007. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 18.3093, Confs: Typology,Austronesian,Chinese-Tibetan-Mongolian/Taiwan

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Stephanie Morse <morse at linguistlist.org>

Date: 22-Oct-2007
From: Claire Wu < clairewu at gate.sinica.edu.tw >
Subject: The International Workshop on Relative Clauses

Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:00:47
From: Claire Wu [clairewu at gate.sinica.edu.tw]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=18-3093.html&submissionid=159263&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

The International Workshop on Relative Clauses