19.3711, Confs: Semantics/Austria

Thu Dec 4 17:46:30 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-3711. Thu Dec 04 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.3711, Confs: Semantics/Austria

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Stephanie Morse <morse at linguistlist.org>

LINGUIST is pleased to announce the launch of an exciting new feature:  Easy Abstracts! Easy Abs is a free abstract submission and review facility designed to help conference organizers and reviewers accept and process abstracts online.  Just go to: http://www.linguistlist.org/confcustom, and begin your conference customization process today! With Easy Abstracts, submission and review will be as easy as 1-2-3!

Date: 04-Dec-2008
From: Adrian Paschke < paschke at inf.fu-berlin.de >
Subject: International Conference on Semantic Systems

Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 12:44:38
From: Adrian Paschke [paschke at inf.fu-berlin.de]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-3711.html&submissionid=198534&topicid=4&msgnumber=1

International Conference on Semantic Systems
Short Title: I-SEMANTICS 2009

Date: 02-Sep-2009 - 04-Sep-2009
Location: Graz, Austria
Contact: Adrian Paschke
Contact Email: paschke at inf.fu-berlin.de
Meeting URL: http://www.i-semantics.at/

Linguistic Field(s): Semantics

Meeting Description:

I-SEMANTICS will be held concurrently with the I-KNOW Conference on Knowledge
Management and Knowledge Technologies.

I-SEMANTICS '09 (former SEMANTICS) offers a forum of exchange for innovative
businesses and European research institutions and companies that concentrate on
semantic technologies. Vendors and developers of semantic technologies and
applications will present their products and services to the public.Leading
international experts will discuss state of the art developments and future
trends from the technological, economical and social view and present
up-to-the-minute research & development in semantic systems.

For further information please contact:

Tassilo Pellegrini
Semantic Web Company
Lerchenfeldergürtel 43