19.6, All: The LINGUIST List Resumes Operations & Posting

Mon Jan 7 16:01:13 UTC 2008

LINGUIST List: Vol-19-6. Mon Jan 07 2008. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 19.6, All: The LINGUIST List Resumes Operations & Posting

Reviews: Randall Eggert, U of Utah

Editor for this issue: Ann Sawyer <sawyer at linguistlist.org>

http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.html

Date: 07-Jan-2008
From: Ann Sawyer < sawyer at linguistlist.org >
Subject: The LINGUIST List Resumes Operations & Posting

Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 10:59:31
From: Ann Sawyer [sawyer at linguistlist.org]
E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=19-6.html&submissionid=165473&topicid=1&msgnumber=1

Happy New Year Everyone,

The LINGUIST List's holiday break has come to a close, and normal operations
resume today.   Please note that a significant number of Calls For Papers
accumulated during the break (about 25), so it may take a us few days to get
those completely caught up.  Anyone who submitted an item during the break can
expect to see it posted in the very near future.  If you have concerns about
your submission, please contact me directly.

Thanks to the many of you who made your way to Room 4C for The LINGUIST List's
office hours at this year's LSA meeting in Chicago.  We enjoyed meeting all of
you and appreciate your feedback. We invite each of you to contact us at any
time at linguist at linguistlist.org with suggestions or comments.

Thank you for your ongoing support, and for participating with LINGUIST.

Best wishes for the new year,

Ann Sawyer
Managing Editor
The LINGUIST List