22.3169, FYI: Elsevier at AILA 2011 - Come to Our Workshop!

Tue Aug 9 14:26:48 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-3169. Tue Aug 09 2011. ISSN: 1068 - 4875.

Subject: 22.3169, FYI: Elsevier at AILA 2011 - Come to Our Workshop!

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>

Date: 09-Aug-2011
From: Christopher Tancock [c.tancock at elsevier.com]
Subject: Elsevier at AILA 2011 - Come to Our Workshop!

Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 10:26:09
From: Christopher Tancock [c.tancock at elsevier.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-3169.html&submissionid=4529063&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Elsevier at AILA 2011

We are pleased to announce that Elsevier representatives will be attending
the AILA 2011 conference in Beijing, China.

Visit us at Booth 3-5 to check out our iPad app and the latest innovations
on SciVerse ScienceDirect, Scopus and SciVal as well as to find out about
our new journal launches including 'Discourse, Context and Media'.

We are also running an Author and Reviewer Workshop on Friday 26th in Room
318 of the Sir Shaw Run Run Building from 10am. All are welcome.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable