22.4824, Jobs: Spanish; Applied Ling; Interpreting: Lecturer, Wake Forest U

Sat Dec 3 17:34:45 UTC 2011

LINGUIST List: Vol-22-4824. Sat Dec 03 2011. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 22.4824, Jobs: Spanish; Applied Ling; Interpreting: Lecturer, Wake Forest U

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Date: 02-Dec-2011
From: Cynthia Hall [hallca at wfu.edu]
Subject: Spanish; Applied Linguistics; Interpreting (Desirable): Lecturer, Wake Forest University, NC, USA

Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 12:33:53
From: Cynthia Hall [hallca at wfu.edu]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=22-4824.html&submissionid=4537031&topicid=7&msgnumber=1

University or Organization: Wake Forest University
Department: Romance Languages
Job Location: North Carolina, USA
Web Address: http://www.wfu.edu/Academic-departments/Romance-Languages
Job Rank: Lecturer

Specialty Areas: Applied Linguistics; Interpreting

Required Language(s): Spanish (spa)

Lecturer of Spanish, July, 2012. One-year appointment with possibility of
renewal. Six courses per year. M.A. minimum, native or near-native fluency.
Applicants must have a strong commitment to undergraduate teaching and
submit evidence of same, including course evaluations. Professional and/or
teaching experience in interpreting desirable. Proficiency in use of technology is
expected of faculty at Wake Forest. For a complete description of job
requirements and credentials go to:
http://www.wfu.edu/romancelanguages/jobs.html. Send letter of application,
dossier and statement of teaching philosophy by January 15 to Byron Wells,
Chair. AA/EOE

Application Deadline: 15-Jan-2012
Mailing Address for Applications:
	Dr. Byron Wells, Chair