23.504, FYI: All-New SpecGram (February 2012) Online

Wed Feb 1 15:42:12 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-504. Wed Feb 01 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.504, FYI: All-New SpecGram (February 2012) Online

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>
          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: 01-Feb-2012
From: Trey Jones [Trey at SpecGram.com]
Subject: All-New SpecGram (February 2012) Online

Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 10:41:54
From: Trey Jones [Trey at SpecGram.com]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-504.html&submissionid=4539981&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Greetings Linguists!

The February 2012 issue of Speculative Grammarian--the premier
scholarly journal featuring research in the neglected field of satirical
linguistics--is now available online for your browsing pleasure.

    http://SpecGram.com/CLXIV.1/

This issue includes many excellent articles, including important
ruminations on a special class of consonants, a scathing new critique
of the previously well-respected Slater Method, and news of the most
amazing linguistic concert event of the 21st century--along with the
usual collection of letters from our readers, puzzles, and more...

Next time (March 2012), we will have another all-new issue of
Speculative Grammarian.

Enjoy!

-Trey Jones
Managing Editor, Speculative Grammarian
http://SpecGram.com

P.S: Calling All Multilinguals! Are you fairly fluent in a language other
than English? Are you willing to write or translate a few hundred words
of text? If so, please help us with a secret new project! Email
autogram at specgram.com for more info. If you can't sling the lingo, you
can still help by sharing this request with others who might be able to.
Thanks!

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/