23.718, FYI: New Virtual Special Issues - Discourse Studies

Mon Feb 13 12:52:47 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-718. Mon Feb 13 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.718, FYI: New Virtual Special Issues - Discourse Studies

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

Editor for this issue: Brent Miller <brent at linguistlist.org>

Date: 13-Feb-2012
From: Jodie Bell [jodie.bell at tandf.co.uk]
Subject: New Virtual Special Issues - Discourse Studies

Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 07:52:37
From: Jodie Bell [jodie.bell at tandf.co.uk]

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=23-718.html&submissionid=4540728&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

As part of the inaugural editorial of Critical Discourse Studies, published
in 2004, the Editors listed five sets of questions that they hoped the
journal could develop and address. We are pleased to present a new series
of virtual special issues which bring together key articles published in
CDS over the past eight years addressing those topics.

The five virtual special issues will be released throughout this year, and
the first, Traditions of Discourse and Discourse Analysis, is available to
read online here:

http://bit.ly/cds-virtual-issues

The issue includes a sample of free to access articles and an introduction
by Editor John E. Richardson.

Don't miss out!

Make sure you never miss an issue of CDS by signing up for the table of
contents alerts at
www.tandfonline.com/action/doUpdateAlertSettings?action=addJournal&journalCode=rcds

Linguistic Field(s): Discourse Analysis