23.2197, Jobs: General Linguistics: Lecturer, University of Nevada

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Mon May 7 18:44:27 UTC 2012

LINGUIST List: Vol-23-2197. Mon May 07 2012. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 23.2197, Jobs: General Linguistics: Lecturer, University of Nevada

Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin-Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin-Madison

The LINGUIST List is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing the
discipline of linguistics with the infrastructure necessary to function in
the digital world. Donate to keep our services freely available!

Editor for this issue: Sarah Fox <sarah at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/