24.5287, All: Final Call for 2013 LINGUIST List Submissions

linguist at linguistlist.org linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Dec 18 16:07:22 UTC 2013

LINGUIST List: Vol-24-5287. Wed Dec 18 2013. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 24.5287, All: Final Call for 2013 LINGUIST List Submissions

Moderator: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>

Reviews:
Monica Macaulay, U of Wisconsin Madison
Rajiv Rao, U of Wisconsin Madison
Joseph Salmons, U of Wisconsin Madison
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison
Anja Wanner, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Sarah Fox <sarah at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 11:06:39
From: Sarah Fox [sarah at linguistlist.org]
Subject: Final Call for 2013 LINGUIST List Submissions

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=24-5287.html&submissionid=24169190&topicid=1&msgnumber=1

Dear Subscribers,

Today is the last day we will be accepting submissions for posting. Once again we would like to remind you about the The LINGUIST List annual holiday recess. From Friday, 20 December 2013 to Monday, 6 January 2014 LINGUIST will be closed for the holiday recess. During that time there will be no issues posted. We will only make exceptions for emergency submissions received after the 18th of December. If you would like to see full details on the closure, please visit:

http://linguistlist.org/issues/24/24-5015.html

Here is a helpful checklist of things to do while the LINGUIST List is closed for recess:

- Remind your students to apply for the LINGUIST List Summer Internship (http://linguistlist.org/blog/2013/12/2014-linguist-list-internship-program-now-accepting-applications/)

- Check out new hypotheses that have been added to MultiTree (http://ltl.emich.edu/multitree/)

- Read through our latest LINGUIST List book reviews and dissertations
(http://linguistlist.org/pubs/reviews/index.cfm)
(http://linguistlist.org/pubs/diss/index.cfm)

- Send an end of the year donation to the LINGUIST List (http://linguistlist.org/donation/)

- Submit your announcements to the LINGUIST List by 18 December to be posted before we close on 20 December 2013. Normal posting will resume on Monday, 6 January 2014.
(http://linguistlist.org/LL/posttolinguist.cfm)

- Plan time in your LSA festivities to make sure to visit us at the LINGUIST List office hours on Friday, 3 January 2014 from 2-5 in Symphony I and from 5-6 in Director's Row 1. You can also visit our booth in the publisher's section.

Thank you for your continued support of The LINGUIST List! We hope you have a wonderful holiday break and we look forward to seeing you at LSA.

Sincerely,

The LINGUIST Crew

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable