25.2404, FYI: Book Review Transition

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Tue Jun 3 15:12:37 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-2404. Tue Jun 03 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.2404, FYI: Book Review Transition

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <damir at linguistlist.org>
            Malgorzata E. Cavar, Eastern Michigan U <gosia at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org
Anthony Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>
Helen Aristar-Dry <hdry at linguistlist.org>
Mateja Schuck, U of Wisconsin Madison

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Uliana Kazagasheva <uliana at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 11:12:19
From: Anja Wanner [awanner at wisc.edu]
Subject: Book Review Transition

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-2404.html&submissionid=33538595&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Dear LINGUIST List community,

After five years of serving LINGUIST, the book review editors team at the University of Wisconsin has stepped down. It has been a tremendous privilege to work for LINGUIST and to serve the international linguistics community.

We hope that some of the changes we initiated during our tenure, such as the online submissions of reviews, clearer guidelines, and extensive feedback for reviewers, have added to the strength of LINGUIST as a venue for book reviews in all areas of our discipline.

LINGUIST has seen some major transitions over the past year and Damir Cavar and his team at the University of Indiana will continue to adapt the operation of LINGUIST to the future needs of the linguistic community.

We will do everything we can to ensure a smooth transition, including finishing the reviews that we are in the midst of editing.

It has been a privilege to work with the dedicated staff at LINGUIST and also with so many members of the linguistic community. Thank you all for your dedication and the many hours of work you donated.

Best wishes,

Monica Macaulay
Rajiv Rao
Joe Salmons
Mateja Schuck
Anja Wanner

Linguistic Field(s): Discipline of Linguistics