25.3852, FYI: All-New SpecGram (October 2014) Online

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Wed Oct 1 23:18:01 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-3852. Wed Oct 01 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.3852, FYI: All-New SpecGram (October 2014) Online

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Indiana U <damir at linguistlist.org>
            Malgorzata E. Cavar, Indiana U <gosia at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org
Anthony Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>
Helen Aristar-Dry <hdry at linguistlist.org>
Sara Couture, Indiana U <sara at linguistlist.org>

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Uliana Kazagasheva <uliana at linguistlist.org>

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/

Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 19:17:33
From: Trey Jones [Trey at SpecGram.com]
Subject: All-New SpecGram (October 2014) Online

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-3852.html&submissionid=35963557&topicid=6&msgnumber=1

Greetings, Linguists!

The October 2014 issue of Speculative Grammarian - the premier scholarly
journal featuring research in the neglected field of satirical linguistics -
is now available online for your browsing pleasure.

http://SpecGram.com/CLXXI.2/

The editors and publishers of Speculative Grammarian are pleased to announce
that another issue of our venerable journal is now available. This issue
features many excellent articles, including a deeper understanding of what it
means to wear a satirical linguist’s hat, a look at some of the SpecGrams that
might have been, more literary contest winners (still not even three decades
late), and the assortedness of things you didn’t know you didn’t know - along
with the usual collection of letters from our readers, limericks, cartoons,
puzzles, interviews, and more.

Next time (November 2014), we will have another all-new issue of Speculative
Grammarian.

Enjoy!

-Trey Jones
Editor-in-Chief, Speculative Grammarian
http://SpecGram.com

The SpecGram Book is now available as an ebook, too!

          http://multitree.linguistlist.org/