25.3874, Calls: Applied Ling, Computational Ling, Lang Acquisition, Ling Theories/USA

The LINGUIST List linguist at linguistlist.org
Thu Oct 2 22:40:15 UTC 2014

LINGUIST List: Vol-25-3874. Thu Oct 02 2014. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 25.3874, Calls: Applied Ling, Computational Ling, Lang Acquisition, Ling Theories/USA

Moderators: Damir Cavar, Indiana U <damir at linguistlist.org>
            Malgorzata E. Cavar, Indiana U <gosia at linguistlist.org>

Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org
Anthony Aristar <aristar at linguistlist.org>
Helen Aristar-Dry <hdry at linguistlist.org>
Sara Couture, Indiana U <sara at linguistlist.org>

Amazon!

Editor for this issue: Anna White <awhite at linguistlist.org>

Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 18:39:54
From: Bryan Smith [azcall2015 at gmail.com]
Subject: AZCALL 2015

E-mail this message to a friend:
http://linguistlist.org/issues/emailmessage/verification.cfm?iss=25-3874.html&submissionid=35963737&topicid=3&msgnumber=1

Full Title: AZCALL 2015

Date: 21-Feb-2015 - 21-Feb-2015
Location: Tempe, AZ, USA
Contact Person: Bryan Smith
Meeting Email: azcall2015 at gmail.com
Web Site: http://bit.ly/1r7xmvJ

Linguistic Field(s): Applied Linguistics; Computational Linguistics; Language Acquisition; Linguistic Theories

Call Deadline: 31-Oct-2014

Meeting Description:

2nd Annual AZCALL Conference