26.1921, Donate to Win a Copy of Sociolinguistics and Deaf Communities from Cambridge!

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Fri Apr 10 19:20:55 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-1921. Fri Apr 10 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.1921, Donate to Win a Copy of Sociolinguistics and Deaf Communities from Cambridge!

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Sara  Couture <sara at linguistlist.org>

Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 15:20:34
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

Dear LINGUIST List Readers,

Today, we are introducing another prize donated by Cambridge University Press
to our Fund Drive raffle.  They are donating two copies of Sociolinguistics
and Deaf Communities.  If you are interested in sign language variation or
discourse and the sociolinguistic issues involved, this is the book for you.
You can read a full abstract about the book in the link below:

http://goo.gl/67byan

This fascinating linguistic resource can be yours for a minimum donation of
$25, if you donate before midnight tomorrow (April 11, 11:59 pm EST).  Two
winners will be selected at random from our pool of donors who donate from now
until the deadline.

You can donate by following this link to our Fund Drive page:

http://goo.gl/e656LG

Also, if you donate before next week, you will a 20% off promotional code to
Routledge’s book catalogue as well as be entered to win an additional $100 off
any of Routledge’s books.  Don’t miss your chance to win these great
discounts.

Please the spread the word about our Fund Drive raffle and other Fund Drive
content by liking, sharing or retweeting on social media.  You can also go to
our social media pages and blog for any updates about our Fund Drive and other
LINGUIST List activities.  We will be having more publisher giveaways, so stay
tuned.

Thank you all for your support! We can’t do it without you.

Thanks and good luck!

Linguistically yours,
The LINGUIST List Crew