26.2189, Support The LINGUIST List: A Word from Our Donors

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Sat Apr 25 19:25:13 UTC 2015

LINGUIST List: Vol-26-2189. Sat Apr 25 2015. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 26.2189, Support The LINGUIST List: A Word from Our Donors

*************    LINGUIST List 2015 Fund Drive    *************

              http://funddrive.linguistlist.org/

Editor for this issue: Ashley Parker <ashley at linguistlist.org>

Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 15:16:36
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

 Dear LINGUIST List Subscribers, Supporters, and Friends,

Thank you to all of you who have come out to support for LINGUIST List this week and all throughout Fund Drive 2015! We are happy to be so close to the $40,000 mark, but still have a ways to go before we need our goal of $79,000, which we need to keep LINGUIST List running for another year. Right now, we are only about half way there.

We are so grateful for those who have already donated, and ask those who haven’t yet to show their support in any amount that they can.

If you haven't made a donation yet, please take a moment to read these kind words and see just how important LINGUIST List is to the linguistics community all over the world:

- Keep up the valuable work! (Indiana University Bloomington)
- Nice job! (Eastern Connecticut State University)
- Many thanks Linguist List! (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Keep up the great work! (The University of Texas at Austin)
- You are all awesome - thanks so much for your hard work! (Stockholm University)
- Keep up the good work! (Center for Multilingualism in Society across the Lifespan (MultiLing), University of Oslo)
- Long live the Linguist List! (Department of Languages and Literatures, University of Innbruck)
- Thank you for so much amazing work for so long for so many linguists and for linguistics! (Middlesex University, UK)
- Thank you! (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Helpful institution (University of Massachusetts)
- Thank you! (The University of Alabama)
- Good luck (University of Washington)
- Thank you for all you do. (University of South Carolina)
- I owe my career (i.e. a number of jobs) to LINGUIST List. Forever grateful! (Ghent University)
- Thanks for your precious work! (Leiden University Centre for Linguistics)
- Keep up the great work! (University of Utah)
- I heart LINGUIST List! Thank you for all that you do. (UCONN)
- Thank you for the list (Anonymous)
- Good luck with the Fund Drive! (University of Saskatchewan)
- We appreciate LINGUIST List!! (University of Washington)
- Keep up the good work! (Center for Multilingualism in Society across the Lifespan (MultiLing), University of Oslo)
- Thanks for all you do, LINGUIST Listies! (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Keep up the brilliant work. (Australian National University)
- Go CLMS! (University of Washington)
- Thank you for the hard work! (University of Wyoming)
- Go linguists! (University of Hawai'i at Mānoa)
- Thank you (University of Bern, Switzerland)
- Go! Language Warriors! (University of Illinois)
- Thanx for doing LL's job! (University of Geneva)
- Rock on! (University of Sheffield)
- Your work is very useful (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México)
- Thank you for all you do! (University of Florida)
- Thanks for your work! (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Congratulations on this anniversary! (Afrikanska språk at Göteborg University)

We hope this helps you realize how important LINGUIST List is to our community! Your support and kind words are so important to us!

What does LINGUIST List mean to you?

Please consider making a donation to make another year of this meaningful operation possible.

Sincerely,
Your LINGUIST List Team