27.4807, Qs: Swedish-Speaking Participants Sought

The LINGUIST List via LINGUIST linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Nov 23 23:38:57 UTC 2016

LINGUIST List: Vol-27-4807. Wed Nov 23 2016. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 27.4807, Qs:  Swedish-Speaking Participants Sought

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

                       Fund Drive 2016
                   25 years of LINGUIST List!

Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 18:38:50
From: Elina Tergujeff [elina.tergujeff at jyu.fi]
Subject: Swedish-Speaking Participants Sought

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite Swedish-speaking participants for a comprehensibility
study, in which you rate sound samples in an online environment. The task is
very simple, and the test takes around 20 minutes to complete. Please contact
us (elina.tergujeff at jyu.fi) if you can help out by participating yourself or
inviting your students (linguistics, languages, phonetics etc.). Your help
would be highly appreciated, and in case you are interested in collecting any
kind of data from L2 speakers of Swedish, we would be happy to arrange access
to our students in Finland.

On behalf of project FOKUS (www.jyu.fi/fokus),

Elina Tergujeff
PhD, Postdoctoral Researcher