28.4654, Calls: General Linguistics/Canada

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Nov 6 20:46:01 UTC 2017

LINGUIST List: Vol-28-4654. Mon Nov 06 2017. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 28.4654, Calls: General Linguistics/Canada

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 15:45:53
From: Donna Lillian [lilliandl at appstate.edu]
Subject: Canadian Society for the Study of Names

Full Title: Canadian Society for the Study of Names
Short Title: CSSN

Date: 26-May-2018 - 27-May-2018
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Contact Person: Yaïves Ferland
Meeting Email: yaives.ferland at scg.ulaval.ca
Web Site: http://sco.csj.ualberta.ca/index.php/home/meeting-of-the-canadian-society-for-the-study-of-names/

Call Deadline: 24-Jan-2018

Meeting Description:

The Canadian Society for the Study of Names / Société canadienne d'onomastique
is meeting as part of the Congress of the Humanities and Social Sciences of
Canada, May 26 & 27, 2018, at the University of Regina, Canada.

The overall conference theme is ''Gathering diversities.'' The languages of
the conference are French and English.

Call for Papers:

The Canadian Society for the Study of Names / Société canadienne d'onomastique
is meeting as part of the Congress of the Humanities and Social Sciences of
Canada, May 26 & 27, 2018, at the University of Regina, Canada. The overall
conference theme is ''Gathering diversities'' and we welcome submissions of
onomastic papers related to that theme or to any other onomastic topic.

Abstracts and papers may be presented in either French or English. For the
call for papers and submission form, please see our website at
http://sco.csj.ualberta.ca/index.php/home/meeting-of-the-canadian-society-for-
the-study-of-names/ . You do not need to be a member of the organization to
submit a proposal, but prior to presenting  your paper, you must pay
membership as well as registration dues.

Unfortunately, we cannot offer any travel subsidies for presenters.

The deadline for receipt of abstracts is January 24, 2108.

          http://multitree.org/