29.1428, Qs: A questionnaire: Slovenian native speakers

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Apr 2 22:19:59 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-1428. Mon Apr 02 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.1428, Qs: A questionnaire: Slovenian native speakers

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 18:19:53
From: Iveta Šafratová [safratova at mail.muni.cz]
Subject: A questionnaire: Slovenian native speakers

Hello,

I am currently a master’s student at the Masaryk University, and I am looking
for Slovenian native speakers for the questionnaire that focuses on the
acceptability of sentences against the given context. The results from the
questionnaire I'll use in my MA thesis. If you have the time, I would greatly
appreciate your input. Please see below for the questionnaire link.

http://spellout.net/ibexexps/iveta/march_2018/experiment.html

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable