29.1666, Today Only: Special Opportunities to Support the LINGUIST List!

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Apr 18 17:23:28 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-1666. Wed Apr 18 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.1666, Today Only: Special Opportunities to Support the LINGUIST List!

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Editor for this issue: Clare Harshey <clare at linguistlist.org>

Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 13:22:26
From: LINGUIST List [linguist at linguistlist.org]

 Dear Readers,

As you may already know, the LINGUIST List is hosted by Indiana University in
Bloomington, Indiana, USA. Today, April 18, is IU Day, a special fundraiser
day hosted by our university, offering matching donations, photo challenges,
and other opportunities for us to raise even more money to help us reach our
annual fundraising goal! IU Day offers some special opportunities for our
readers to support us in different ways:

If you prefer not to donate through PayPal, today is your last chance to
donate through our IU Day campaign instead! You can do so at this link:

If you love a good photo op, you can still take a photo with our poster to
submit to a photo contest that could win us $2,000! Instructions can be found
here:
https://blog.linguistlist.org/fund-drive/take-a-cool-picture-somewhere-on-the-
planet-and-you-could-help-us-win-a-prize/

We understand that not everyone is able to support us monetarily, but it is
FREE to support us by word of mouth! If you can't donate (or even if you
can!), share our campaign on social media! You can use the hashtag
#whyilovetheLINGUISTlist to tell other people why the LINGUIST List deserves
their support!

With your help, we can reach our goal and continue to provide free services to
linguists around the globe! Please join us in this effort today!

Sincerely yours,

The LINGUIST List Team

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site:

               The LINGUIST List FundDrive Page: