29.1830, FYI: Applied Linguistics - Call for Chapter Proposals

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Apr 30 18:01:14 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-1830. Mon Apr 30 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.1830, FYI: Applied Linguistics - Call for Chapter Proposals

                                   Michael Czerniakowski)

Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 14:00:14
From: Nabat Erdogan [erdogann at umkc.edu]

Dear Linguist List Community,

My colleague Dr. Michael Wei and I are soliciting chapter proposals for a
forthcoming book entitled Applied Linguistics for Teachers of Culturally and
Linguistically Diverse Learners, to be published by IGI Global.

Please follow the below link for details and submission instructions:
https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/3336

The deadline for initial proposals is June 30, 2018.
Please feel free to share this notice, and if you have any questions, don't
hesitate to email me.

Warm regards,

Nabat Erdogan, Ph.D.
erdogann at umkc.edu