29.4922, All: LINGUISTList Holiday Posting Freeze

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Tue Dec 11 17:37:19 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-4922. Tue Dec 11 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.4922, All:  LINGUISTList Holiday Posting Freeze

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 12:37:08
From: Sarah Robinson [srobinson at linguistlist.org]
Subject: LINGUISTList Holiday Posting Freeze

Dear Subscribers,

LINGUIST will be on holiday recess from Monday, December 17, 2018 until
Thursday, January 3, 2019. During that time, with the exception of
emergencies, we cannot guarantee to post issues. Although the website will be
available, some pages may not be updated during that time.

Except for emergencies, submissions we receive after December 17, 2018, will
most likely not be posted until after we return on January 3, 2019. Anyone
wishing to submit an emergency message, please enter 'URGENT' in the subject
line of the submission, and send an email notification to
linguistlinguistlist.org.

We wish you an enjoyable holiday season and a fruitful new year. Thank you for
your continued support of The LINGUIST List!

Thank you,
-the LL Team

Linguistic Field(s): Not Applicable

              The IU Foundation Crowd Funding site: