29.4690, Calls: Chinese, Yue; Sino-Tibetan; General Linguistics/Hong Kong

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Nov 26 20:58:31 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-4690. Mon Nov 26 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.4690, Calls: Chinese, Yue; Sino-Tibetan; General Linguistics/Hong Kong

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 15:57:58
From: Tommy Tsz-Ming Lee [tszmingl at usc.edu]
Subject: The Second Forum on Cantonese Linguistics

Full Title: The Second Forum on Cantonese Linguistics
Short Title: FoCaL-2

Date: 01-Jun-2019 - 01-Jun-2019
Location: Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Contact Person: Tommy Tsz-Ming Lee
Meeting Email: focalhongkong at gmail.com
Web Site: http://focalhongkong.wordpress.com

Subject Language(s): Chinese, Yue (yue)

Language Family(ies): Sino-Tibetan

Call Deadline: 23-Mar-2019

Meeting Description:

The Second Forum on Cantonese Linguistics (FoCaL-2) will be held by the
Department of Linguistics and Modern Language Studies of  the Education
University of Hong Kong, with a focus on Cantonese linguistics. Details as
follows: