29.3515, Software: PhraseNET Database Toolbox Spanish/English

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Wed Sep 12 19:32:18 UTC 2018

LINGUIST List: Vol-29-3515. Wed Sep 12 2018. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 29.3515, Software: PhraseNET Database Toolbox Spanish/English

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 15:30:09
From: Jose Luiz De Lucca [JLDELUCCA at GMAIL.COM]
Subject: PhraseNET Database Toolbox Spanish/English

PhraseNET Database ToolBox for Desktop Computers: https://www.phrasenet.com/

PhraseNET Database ToolBox for the Web (Mobile Phones & Tablets):
https://www.phrasenet.com/webapp/index.htm

We are glad to announce the availability for downloading the first release of
the PhraseNET Database Toolbox, an Academic freeware application software for
retrieval and extraction phraseological units starting with Spanish texts with
equivalents available in Portuguese. This release is just a bug fix release.
No new features were added.

On the other hand, I am pleased to announce the Spanish/English version of the
PhraseNET Database Toolbox with their own install file based on Spanish texts
(Corpus) where phraseological units given in Spanish are shown with their
equivalents in English. Both are based on my PhD thesis PhraseNET Automated
Detection and Extraction of Phraseological Units - Universitat Politecnica de
Valencia (2011)

Linguistic Field(s): Computational Linguistics
                     Text/Corpus Linguistics
                     Translation

Subject Language(s): English (eng)
                     Spanish (spa)