30.447, TOC: International Journal of Arabic Linguistics 4 / 2 (2018)

The LINGUIST List linguist at listserv.linguistlist.org
Mon Jan 28 15:26:57 UTC 2019

LINGUIST List: Vol-30-447. Mon Jan 28 2019. ISSN: 1069 - 4875.

Subject: 30.447, TOC:  International Journal of Arabic Linguistics 4 / 2 (2018)

Moderator: linguist at linguistlist.org (Malgorzata E. Cavar)
Reviews: reviews at linguistlist.org (Helen Aristar-Dry, Robert Coté)
Homepage: https://linguistlist.org

Editor for this issue: Sarah Robinson <srobinson at linguistlist.org>

Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 10:26:52
From: Omar Ben Jilali [ijoal at arabic-linguistics.com]
Subject: International Journal of Arabic Linguistics Vol. 4, No. 2 (2018)

Publisher:	International Journal of Arabic Linguistics

Journal Title:  International Journal of Arabic Linguistics
Volume Number:  4
Issue Number:  2
Issue Date:  2018

Main Text:

International Journal of Arabic Linguistics has just published its latest
issue at https://revues.imist.ma/index.php?journal=IJAL. We invite you to
check out  the Table of Contents here and then visit our website to look at
our latest articles and items of interest.

International Journal of Arabic Linguistics
Vol 4, No 2 (2018)
Table of Contents
https://revues.imist.ma/index.php?journal=IJAL&page=issue&op=view&path%5B%5D=9
86

Articles

The Role of Speaker Ethnicity in the Variation of /tˤ/ in Aswan Arabic
(229-252)
Jason Schroepfer

On the Syntax of Complementizer Phrases in Standard Arabic: A Minimal
Approach
(253-270)
Yahya Dkhissi

Phase-based Analysis of Verbal Passive in Standard Arabic
(271-292)
Rima Ben Ayeche

اﻟﻤﻔﺎﺿـﻠﺔ اﻟﺼﯿﺎﺗﯿـﺔ ﻓﻲ
اﻟﺼﺮاﻓـﺔ العربیـة
(293-330)
Abdelmajid Azouhir

A root-and-prosody approach to templatic morphology and morphological
gemination in Moroccan Arabic
(331-369)
Ayoub Noamane

اﻹﺑﺪاع اﻟﻌﺎﻣﻲ ﻋﻨﺪ ﻣﺴﻨﺎوي وداﻧﺘﻲ
(370-390)
Ahmed Ech-charfi

The IJAL's Rejection Rate from 2015 to 2018 (391)

International Journal of Arabic Linguistics (IJAL)
http://revues.imist.ma/index.php?journal=IJAL
Thanks for the continuing interest in our work,

Linguistic Field(s): Ling & Literature
                     Morphology
                     Phonology
                     Sociolinguistics