Conf: 2nd SIGdial Workshop on Discourse and Dialogue

alexis nasr alexis.nasr at lim.univ-mrs.fr
Tue Jul 10 16:15:36 UTC 2001

         ***   C A L L  F O R  P A R T I C I P A T I O N   ***

             2nd SIGdial Workshop on Discourse and Dialogue
                    Aalborg, Denmark, September 1-2
               (Just before Eurospeech 2001-Scandinavia)

Description

Following up on the successful 1st Workshop in Hong Kong in October 2000,
this will be the next in a series of workshops spanning the ACL and ISCA
SIGdial interest area of discourse and dialogue. While there has been a
lot of activity in this area, and fairly frequent "specialty" workshops on
various sub-topics, until this series there has not been a regular place
for such research to be presented in a forum to receive attention from the
larger SIGdial community and researchers outside this community. The
workshop is organised by SIGdial which is a joint ACL and ISCA SIG.
The workshop is sponsored by ACL, ELSNET, EAGLES/ISLE and ISCA.

Registration is now possible via the workshop website:

     http://www.sigdial.org/sigdialworkshop01/

Early registration is encouraged.
Message diffusé par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.biomath.jussieu.fr/LN/LN-F/
English version          : http://www.biomath.jussieu.fr/LN/LN/
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html

La liste LN est parrainée par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhésion  : http://www.atala.org/