Jobs: fellowship at the European Commission's Joint Research Centre in

Thierry Hamon thierry.hamon at lipn.univ-paris13.fr
Thu Sep 6 09:19:16 UTC 2001

Date: Tue,  4 Sep 2001 19:40:45 +0200

** See below for original message **
Apologies for cross-posting and for having to send a second message
concerning this call for interest for fellowships. First responses
have shown that the circular sent out in July needed some
clarifications.

1. Please note that, for the application to be valid, you MUST hand in
the official application form (available at
http://www.jrc.it/default.asp?sIdSz=what_we_offer&sIdStSz=training ).

2. Before applying, please have a close look at the eligibility
 criteria http://www.jrc.it/what_we_offer/research_fellowships.htm ),
 in particular the ones regarding nationality and age.

3. For a list of eligible nationalities, see
http://www.cordis.lu/fp5/src/ncps.htm . Please note that applications
from nationals of the PECO countries (Pre-Accession Countries) are
particularly welcome, as are applications from female researchers.

4. For post-doc grants (category 30), it is not necessary to fill in
the section 'research objectives and content' in detail. At this
stage, two or three lines indicating the general field of interest
will be sufficient.