Whats up

Tasha W. Cusack, III discobomma6bkh at BONBON.NET
Fri Jan 7 07:48:11 UTC 2005

Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.	-Sir James Dewar, Scientist (1877-1925)
When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.	-Walter Lippmann (1889-1974)
Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.	Elias Root Beadle

AUDIENCE: Yes.
My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right.

I don't miss jumping for three or four weeks. They have loved dancing.
They are not missing shouting today. Paul's grandson disliked studying for six weeks.

Half the work that is done in this world is to make things appear what they are not.	Elias Root Beadle
Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.	-James R. Cook
We think in generalities, but we live in details.	-Alfred North Whitehead (1861-1947)
It's kind of fun to do the impossible.	Walt Disney