Unique Logos / customer recognition (92593145)

Ross Kearney zusunozuf at TAMIL.COM
Sun May 8 08:11:33 UTC 2005

Does your company have an appropriate visual style? Can your business be recognized and told from your competitors? Does your company reflect the image you would like it to reflect?

Try Logos will take care of your business identity and will create a pro fessional logo of your choice in no time, risk-free, 100% satisfac tion g uaranteed or your money back. We have a p rofessional design team with several years of experience in business logos and artistry concepts that meet the image our clients desire to portray.

A logo is a tool that you use to: Have your customers remember you (the logo of an apple reminds you of a company).  Have your customers associate you with the quality of your service or product (when you see a whirlpool logo on a product you associate quality to it or maybe not).  Have your customers associate your services or products to you (when you think of two golden arches, you think of a company with its products and services).  When we create your unique logo we'll ask you simple but important questions, so that your logo is an image that will last for your needs.

For your unique logo visit http://www.trylogos-inc.biz/

http://www.trylogos-inc.biz/uns.php