Regardless of your profession, your character and conduct are methods of ministry.

Eddy S.Miller puu at PAMPE.COM
Tue Jun 19 15:03:09 UTC 2007

SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

Being a good neighbor by Jesus' definition means understanding that your
faith is lived out against the backdrop of everyday relationships that
come across your path.

Although crowded, we are lonely. Then where did it come from?

Learn how to create a unique family mission statement. But He is also
looking for certain qualities in those people, like the qualities He
found in Esther. I know of many who have! Although crowded, we are
lonely.

He is certainly not looking for perfect people, since there are none.
We are alienated from each other.
Learn how to create a unique family mission statement. even the White
House. Although crowded, we are lonely.
I know of many who have! Ours is a walk of faith, not sight. but I'll
never forget. Being a good neighbor by Jesus' definition means
understanding that your faith is lived out against the backdrop of
everyday relationships that come across your path.

We are alienated from each other.
He is certainly not looking for perfect people, since there are none.

Regardless of your profession, your character and conduct are methods of
ministry.

Life is not about your being comfortable and happy and successful and
pain free.

We are alienated from each other.

Ours is a walk of faith, not sight. He is searching for men and women
like you and me, mere people made up of flesh, bone, and blood. Learn
how to create a unique family mission statement. He is searching for men
and women like you and me, mere people made up of flesh, bone, and
blood.

Learn how to create a unique family mission statement.

Pushed together but uninvolved.

Although crowded, we are lonely.
He is certainly not looking for perfect people, since there are none.

The well-manicured front lawn is a modern moat that keeps barbarians at
bay. I know of many who have! I know of many who have!

Ours is a walk of faith, not sight.
But He is also looking for certain qualities in those people, like the
qualities He found in Esther.

Ours is a walk of faith, not sight.

but I'll never forget. Regardless of your profession, your character and
conduct are methods of ministry.

No longer do most neighbors visit across the backyard fence.

Although crowded, we are lonely. Pushed together but uninvolved. The
well-manicured front lawn is a modern moat that keeps barbarians at bay.

Ours is a walk of faith, not sight.
The well-manicured front lawn is a modern moat that keeps barbarians at
bay. Learn how to create a unique family mission statement.

Although crowded, we are lonely. Then where did it come from? Life is
not about your being comfortable and happy and successful and pain free.
Pushed together but uninvolved. Learn how to create a unique family
mission statement. even the White House.

Learn how to create a unique family mission statement.

Then where did it come from? Ours is a walk of faith, not sight.

Life is not about your being comfortable and happy and successful and
pain free. Pushed together but uninvolved. Learn how to create a unique
family mission statement.

Learn how to create a unique family mission statement.

He is certainly not looking for perfect people, since there are none.
Regardless of your profession, your character and conduct are methods of
ministry. even the White House.

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/