Fw: Thank you for your refinance debt request, we are ready to give you a loan

Manuela Gore hghbutterball at HYENA.PRI.EE
Sun Jun 24 12:42:53 UTC 2007

Your credit history does not matter to us!

If your family OWN property and want IMMEDIATE cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply require to LOWER your monthly payments by a third or more, here is our deal we can offer you NOW (hurry, this deal will expire TODAY):

$436,000+ debt

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowest entire payment!

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill this elementary form...

Don't worry about approval, your credit score will not disqualify you!

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/