Fwd: Thanks for your refinance application, we accepted your debt request

Rebecca Willard vcyclorama at JUSTCANDLES.BIZ
Sat Jun 23 19:56:15 UTC 2007

Your credit doesn't matter to us!

If you OWN property and want IMMEDIATE cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish to LOWER your current payments by a third or more, here is our deal we can offer you TODAY (hurry, this lot will expire THIS NIGHT):

$463,000+ debt

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have set the lowest entire payment!

Hurry, when best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply complete this user-friendly form...

Do not worry about approval, your credit history will not disqualify you!

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/