Appel: LTC'07 - submissions until June, 3

Thierry Hamon thierry.hamon at LIPN.UNIV-PARIS13.FR
Thu May 17 08:48:50 UTC 2007

Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:37:33 +0200 (CEST)
From: ltc at amu.edu.pl (Language and Technology Conference)

Dear Colleagues,
Answering to the demands and suggestions of a number of people, we
decided to extend the deadline to June 3(Monday). As we intend to have
the proceedings ready before the conference start, we will do our best
in order to maintain the other conference dates and deadlines possibly
close to the present ones. Up-dated information will put on
www.ltc.amu.edu.pl.

Best regards
Zygmunt Vetulani
LTC'07 Chair

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/