Ecole: International Terminology Summer School 2007 (latest information - TSS News)

Thierry Hamon thierry.hamon at LIPN.UNIV-PARIS13.FR
Thu May 17 09:00:51 UTC 2007

Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:39:39 +0200
From: <termnet at termnet.org>

[Please apologize duplication]
TSS News - the latest information about the International Terminology
Summer School 2007

Dear collegues,

As terminology experts you might be interested in TermNet Newsletter,
featuring news and information from the terminology community. The
newsletter can be downloaded from:
http://www.termnet.org/english/products_service/TermNetNews.php.

Those of you who have not yet registered for the Terminology Summer
School 2007, please note that registration closes in June. However, as
it tends to fill up quickly between May and June we advise you do not
wait too long. We have arranged special room rates at Ibis hotel in
the centre of Cologne and close to the venue. The number of available
rooms is limited.

To register please simply return the filled-in registration form from
our Website http://www.termnet.info/english/events/tss2007.php to Anja
(adrame at termnet.org).

You are, of course, welcome to contact us if you have any question:
Anja Drame mailto:adrame at termnet.org.

Please spread the word among your colleagues and friends!

Kind regards,
Anja

Anja Drame
TermNet - International Network for Terminology
c/o Institute for Information Management University of Applied Sciences
Cologne
Ubierring 40/ Room 245, 50678 Cologne, Germany
Mobile: +49 171 4352 475
Fax:    +49 221 8275 3615
E-mail: adrame at termnet.org
URL TSS 2007: http://www.termnet.org/english/events/tss2007.php
URL TermNet: http://www.termnet.org
TermNet - There is no Knowledge without Terminology

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/