Q: French Synonym Dictionary

Thierry Hamon thierry.hamon at UNIV-PARIS13.FR
Sat Oct 30 13:09:42 UTC 2010

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 09:53:09 +0200 (CEST)
From: "Hanane.Mahjoubi at voila.fr" <hanane.mahjoubi at voila.fr>

Dear members,

Having a research on electronic dictionaries I'd like to get some
information concerning the possible existing French electronic
dictionaries of synonymes for the French language, but specially
dictionaries which calculate the semantic proximity. There is the
synapse dictionary which i already have an idea about it, it calculate
the semantic proximity of synonyms but still it is not enough, it does
not answer to all our questions.

If you have any idea please don't hesitate, contact me as soon as
possible.

Thanks in advance
Hanane MAHJOUBI

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/