Appel: MICAI 2011, Artificial Intelligence, Springer LNAI, Mexico

Thierry Hamon thierry.hamon at UNIV-PARIS13.FR
Wed Apr 13 17:14:52 UTC 2011

Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 17:33:37 -0500
From: "MICAI 2011" <cfp2011 at micai.org>

-----------------CALL FOR PAPERS----------------------------

10th Mexican International Conference on Artificial Intelligence

MICAI-2011

November 26 - December 4, Puebla City (near Mexico City), Mexico

Publication: Springer LNAI

www.micai.org/2011

Submission: June 10, 2011 (abstract), June 17, 2011 (full paper)

== GENERAL INFORMATION

Topics: all areas of Artificial Intelligence, research or
applications.

Workshops and tutorials.

Travel grants for student authors.

Best papers awards.

== PROCEEDINGS

Springer LNAI anticiapted; blind reviewing; special issues of journals
anticipated.

Poster session: IEEE CPS anticipated.

== VENUE AND TOURS

Puebla City: near Mexico City (1,5 hours). Regular buses are
available.

Tours: Great Pyramid of Cholula and Cacaxtla. More tours anticipated.
While passing through Mexico City, you can visit Ancient pyramids of
Teotihuacan -- one of the most important archaeological sites in the
Americas.

PLEASE CIRCULATE this CFP among your colleagues and students.

We apologize if you receive multiple copies. We sent this message to
you in good faith of its usefulness for you as an AI researcher. If
this is an error, please let us know by replying to this message, and
we will not contact you again.

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/