Q: Need POST system for French and English

Thierry Hamon thierry.hamon at UNIV-PARIS13.FR
Fri May 11 19:44:45 UTC 2012

Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 03:40:03 +0100
From: imad eddin Jerbi <jerbi.imad.eddin at gmail.com>

*Dear LN Subscribers,*
*
My name is Imad Eddin Jerbi, doing my master's thesis at Faculty of
Economics and Management of Sfax, Tunisia.

I am working on construction and morphosyntactic annotation of a
Tunisian dialect corpus.

I need a free and open source (JAVA) part of speech tagging system for
French and English.

This system has to do a linguistic correction first, because the input
could be an incorrect word.

Example:

Arabic Dialect: “كَمْبْيُوتَرْ “this word is original English language, I
converted to Latin characters using SAMPA for Arabic: “compyouter” The
system have to correct the input word “compyouter” to computer, and then
give us at the output, the possible morphosyntactic annotation.

I would be very grateful if you could give me a names list of the best
available systems.

Thank you in advance.
*Email: jerbi.imad.eddin at gmail.com*
*Best regards, *

Imad Eddin JERBI

Student at Faculty of Economics and Management of Sfax

http://www.fsegs.rnu.tn/

ANLP Research Group
http://sites.google.com/site/anlprg

MIRACL Laboratory
www.miracl.rnu.tn

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/