Job: Hiring NLP researchers, SyNTHEMA

Thierry Hamon thierry.hamon at UNIV-PARIS13.FR
Sun Jun 23 10:12:24 UTC 2013

Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 19:15:39 +0200
From: Carlo Aliprandi <carlo.aliprandi at synthema.it>

SyNTHEMA, a leading provider of Language and Semantic technologies, is
looking for:

     - a Researcher in Natural Language Processing
     - a Junior Researcher in Natural Language Processing

SyNTHEMA's expertise spans over 20 years of building state-of-the art
solutions for Enterprise Search, Customer Relationship Intelligence,
Sentiment Analysis, Speech Recognition, Respeaking, Audio Mining and
Speech Analytics.

RESEARCHER IN NLP
We are looking for a Software Engineer with some background or
experience in Computational Linguistic to join our Research &
Development Team. In this position, under the direction of the
International R&D Manager, you will be responsible for advancing
research and development in a number of high profile EU projects, also
managing project responsibilities.

Minimum Requirements:
- a Master's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Computational
  Linguistics,
- good programming skills,
- self-motivated, goal-oriented and likes working in a team,
- good Fluency in English, speaking and writing.

The ideal candidate:
+    has experience in NLP and machine-learning methods,
+    has experience in semantic processing techniques and Semantic Web.

JUNIOR RESEARCHER IN NLP
We are looking for a Software Engineer with some education background in
Computational Linguistic to join our Research & Development Team. In
this position, under the direction of the International R&D Manager, you
will be responsible for advancing research and development in a number
of high profile EU projects.

Minimum Requirements:

- a Master's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or Computational
  Linguistics,
- good programming skills,
- self-motivated, goal-oriented and likes working in a team,
- good Fluency in English, speaking and writing.

The ideal candidate:

+ has an education background in statistical NLP and machine-learning
  methods,
+ has experience in semantic processing techniques and Semantic Web.

The positions are open until filled.
Find details here:
   http://www.fp7-savas.eu/sites/default/files/documents/NLP2013.pdf
   http://www.fp7-savas.eu/sites/default/files/documents/JunNLP2013.pdf

To apply, please submit your CV, a publication list and a cover letter
describing your experience and interests to:

Dr. Carlo Aliprandi
Email: carlo.aliprandi -AT- synthema.it
Fax: +39.050.96564.21

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/