Appel: Deadline extension, ToRPorEsp (at Propor 2014)

Thierry Hamon hamon at LIMSI.FR
Tue Jul 15 19:56:11 UTC 2014

Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 09:07:36 -0300
From: Muntsa Padró <mpadro at gmail.com>

https://sites.google.com/site/torporesp/

----------------------------------
Extended deadline for abstract submission: 24th of July
----------------------------------

The workshop on Tools and Resources for Automatically Processing
Portuguese and Spanish aims to be a forum for the presentation and
discussion of language-specific developments for Portuguese and
Spanish. We expect to join together researchers and developers with a
focus on the creation of tools and linguistic resources for these two
languages.

A special interest of the workshop is to facilitate access to
technologies and resources that are specific to Portuguese and
Spanish. We intend that the workshop will contribute to make tools and
resources easily available to the local community. To that aim, we
encourage submissions that are oriented to simplify the integration of a
given tool or resource to address specific needs in these
regions. Detailed descriptions, motivation of utility with specific
scenarios, even tutorial-like approaches will be highly appreciated. All
workshop-related materials will be readily available from the workshop
webpage, to promote adoption.

Important Dates:
- NEW! July 24th, 2014: Abstract submission deadline
- September 1st, 2014: Notification of acceptance
- October 9th, 2014: Workshop

Visit https://sites.google.com/site/torporesp/ for more information

Message diffuse par la liste Langage Naturel <LN at cines.fr>
Informations, abonnement : http://www.atala.org/article.php3?id_article=48
English version       :
Archives                 : http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/ln.html
                                http://liste.cines.fr/info/ln

La liste LN est parrainee par l'ATALA (Association pour le Traitement
Automatique des Langues)
Information et adhesion  : http://www.atala.org/

ATALA décline toute responsabilité concernant le contenu des
messages diffusés sur la liste LN