Mexico's national anthem

John Sullivan Hendricks sullivan at logicnet.com.mx
Thu Jan 6 17:01:30 UTC 2000

Hi Joe,
	There are many versions of the National Anthem in modern nahuatl.  Here is
a portion of what is used in some of the bilingual schools in San Luis
(refrain and the first couple of lines of the first verse).  I have the rest
in my office, plus a version from a bilingual text from Hidalgo.  I'll get
them to you this afternoon.
	John Sullivan
	Universidad Autónoma de Zacatecas

mexko euanij ikualanka tsatsilistli