Nahuatl Summer Language Institute II: Becas

Jonathan Amith jonathan.amith at yale.edu
Tue Jan 11 08:29:00 UTC 2000

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for your enquiry. Some material is on the net at
http://www.yale.edu/nahuatl  look at the links to dictionary and lessons
and exercises.

I'd be glad to help in any way I can. I might have some materials here at
home, too. By the way, I live in Dallas, near Salem, so we might be
neighbors. Please feel free to call at 503/831-3151.

Sorry for this brief note, hopefully we'll be in touch.
Jonathan