Molina and FC Vocabulary

r. joe campbell campbel at indiana.edu
Tue May 8 18:50:34 UTC 2001

Anthony,

   The vocabulary I sent didn't come from an online resource.  I extracted
them from a database which contains, among other things:
 Molina, Spanish-Nahuatl (1555)
 Molina, Spanish-Nahuatl (1571)
 Molina, Nahuatl-Spanish (1571)
 Florentine Codex

   My wife (Mary Clayton) and I are preparing an integrated version of
Molina and I am working towards 1) an English translation of the
vocabulary of the Florentine Codex, and 2) a merged vocabulary covering
both Molina and the FC.  The process of adding the English glosses and
doing the morphology for each Nahuatl word grinds on, but we are hoping
that the end is not too far away.  Of course, "far" is relative -- I
started the preparation of the first section of the Molina database in
1970.

Best regards,

Joe