Caballeros aguila y caballeros tigre

John F. Schwaller schwallr at mrs.umn.edu
Thu Nov 20 14:22:56 UTC 2003

At 07:13 PM 11/19/2003, you wrote:
>Thanks to Joe's helpful concordance from the Florentine Codex, it seems
>clear that eagle warriors and jaguar warriors were often referred to
>metaphorically simply as eagles and jaguars.

Joe was kind enough to send me the complete concordance relating to ocelots
and eagles.  It is a fairly large file, and so I did not post it to the
entire list.  If you would like a copy, please request it off-line [that is
DO NOT hit the Reply button, send me a private message, please]

J. F. Schwaller
List owner

John F. Schwaller
Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs and Dean
315 Behmler Hall
University of Minnesota, Morris
600 E 4th Street
Morris, MN  56267