ARTISTIC Iformation.

trejovm at WHITMAN.EDU trejovm at WHITMAN.EDU
Sun Nov 23 19:14:45 UTC 2003

  hello to all of you.
 my name is Victor ,
 I love reading  to your e-mails and comments of all this treasure information
that all of you provide, I thick this is fantastic and helpfully to my work.
 this brings me to the question and information i need from you, I'm an artist
(sculptor ) and for the past 16 years of experience I've helped numerous artist
to reproduce their work, lots of it just fantastic and well elaborrating work
but most of it not necesary good, by chance I gain tremenduos amount of talent
and many ideas.
 I'm originally from mexico city and now I live in walla walla wa. extreme
change I know.
 As you may Know now how passionate and proud many of us natives are about our
languages and to me personally has become even more romantic and magical may be
because I miss being at home ,unfortunately I'm and artist not a linguist, here is
where you can help me to transform my pending ideas to beutifull and conceptual
artwork by helping me with titles of books that you might know , of Nahuatl
names, Nahuatl places, Nahuatl miths, Nahuatl poems, etc. etc.

 I will treasure your information, and be thankfull forever.
  sincerely yours.
  Victor trejo

Quoting Huehueteot at AOL.COM: