Una alma brillante se ha librado por otro rumbo

Amapohuani at AOL.COM Amapohuani at AOL.COM
Sun Jan 25 01:05:24 UTC 2004

Mark:

Many many thanks for sharing this information with us.

Ye ixquich.
Barry D. Sell

In a message dated 1/24/04 4:59:28 PM, mdmorris at INDIANA.EDU writes:

<< Dear All,

Here's some obituary details.  Sorry for the delay; I sent it out earlier
today

through a non-subscribed account.  Mark

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Werner and Barry.  For those catching up on

the details, I'm pasting below the announcement from the Dept. of Filosofia y

Letras in UAT that came out over H-Mexico yesterday and the obituary published

in La Jornada de Oriente. >>