Mesantli

Richley Crapo rcrapo at hass.usu.edu
Fri Dec 23 19:08:19 UTC 2005

With previous permission from John Schwaller, I'm announcing that my translation of Anonimo Mexicano is now available through Utah State University Press. It is the first English translation that I know of and covers the full manuscript text. It's in three-column format: a close transcription, a contemporary spelling of the same text (following Kartunnen's excellent dictionary), and the English translation. The annotations include comparisons with parallel sections from Torquemada.

Richley Crapo