Molina available in US for purchase

Stef no_doyohn at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 3 22:50:20 UTC 2005

Yes, thank you for the info. I tried ordering on that page but it always messes up could you provide te other address, so I can try it there? That would be great!

"<Mario E. Aguilar>" <micc2 at COX.NET> wrote:Thank you Walter for the info. I ordered 6 copies for myself and my students at SDSU from Porrua in August, and I was pleasantly surprised at the promptness of the delivery. It took about four days from the time my credit card was charged to receive my order via DHL. Their website is a bit persnickety, but it does work!