Ahuitzotl's tomb

Ian Mursell Ian.Mursell at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 8 16:23:40 UTC 2007

In case it's of interest, following a fascinating lecture by Dr. Leonardo
López Lujan at the British Museum last month, we have uploaded an
illustrated feature on the new discovery here -

http://www.mexicolore.co.uk/index.php?&one=azt&two=aaa&id=286&typ=reg

We're currently preparing a similar article on the earlier discovery (in
2005) of the Aztec stone monolith in the shape of a giant barrel cactus
found by Leonardo and colleagues under a manhole cover in front of the
Librería Porrúa.

Good wishes,

Ian

Ian Mursell
Director
Mexicolore
28 Warriner Gardens
London SW11 4EB, U.K.
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7622 9577
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7498 0173
www.aztecs.org
Ian.Mursell at btinternet.com
info at mexicolore.co.uk

1980-2005: 25 years of bringing Mexico and the Aztecs to life in schools and
museums throughout England.  Team visits, online teaching resources and
services, live interactive videoconferencing sessions, and much more - all
from Mexicolore, the 'highly successful teaching team' (British Museum
Education Service)