[Aztlan] SACRIFICED INDIVIDUALS FOUND AT BANDURRIA

huehueteot at aol.com huehueteot at aol.com
Tue May 20 18:18:52 UTC 2008

 David and all:

I have seen discussions about the Tzompantli or skull rack that was described at the time of the Conquest (I know the Spaniards had plenty of reasons to lie about what they saw) as having anywhere from 100,000 to 300,000 skulls in it.? The descriptions of the dedication of the Templo Mayor in Tenochtitlan (regardless of what you think of the actual statistics) lasted for a multi day period and during that the sacrificing went on 24/7.? I don't know that there is any way to find what the actual numbers were but they were not minuscule.

Cheers,

Hugh G. "Sam" Ball

And remember:

"This too Shall Pass!