Foundation Course

John F. Schwaller schwallr at potsdam.edu
Wed Oct 6 14:36:37 UTC 2010

Colleagues,

I am having a new set of copies of Campbell and Karttunen's _Foundation
Course_ printed.  I have checked the cost to mail the two volumes to
Europe and have been pleasantly surprised that postage has actually
decreased.  I know that the cost of printing has gone up, but I do not
yet know by how much.  Since the books are sold strictly at cost, as
soon as the new copies are printed I will let folks know what the cost
of the set is, including shipping and handling, and make the appropriate
changes to the web page.

J. F. Schwaller

--
John F. Schwaller