How do Nahuatl idioms compare to English idioms? How about Chinese idioms? Examples?

Campbell, R. Joe campbel at indiana.edu
Fri Oct 8 15:51:10 UTC 2010

Alec,

   My programs are all written in a language called SPITBOL, which is
an advanced form of a language called SNOBOL4 developed by Bell
Telephone Labs.
I've been developing them since about 1966 and I always refer to them
with the metaphor "kitchen-table" programs, even though my computer has
never been on a kitchen table -- and couldn't have been, since I don't
have a kitchen table.

|8-)

Joe